Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT Online Application 2022/2023
Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT Online Application; The applications body of Cape Peninsula University of Technology , invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes for the academic year 2022/2023
Cape Peninsula University of Technology
ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM
Welcome to Cape Peninsula University of Technology – Online Application System. The Vice Chancellor of Cape Peninsula University of Technology , invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes for the academic year 2022/2023
- Applicants are required to apply online through this portal and follow instructions given to complete their applications. Payment can be done directly into Cape Peninsula University of Technology bank account.
- In case of Technical Problems during the application process please contact our IT Staff. For issues to deal with courses of study and clarifications of Entry requirements please contact our Admissions office.
- Applicants must: Carefully read and understand the Programmes Admission Requirements
Below is other information about universities and colleges in South Africa you may be interested in; Click on the respective LINKS to view full details
Below is the step-to-step guide towards the online application process. We encourage prospective students to read through thoroughly before proceeding to the application steps provided below.
- Click here for detailed international related information.
- Click here for international admission requirements
RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning applicants):
First access the RPL website page for important RPL related information – click here
- No manual posted or over the counter applications will be accepted unless for those categories that cannot submit online and as outlined in Step 3: Get an application form here
- Please note that applicants are limited to three choices. (except for RPL – only one choice permissible).
- Some qualifications require applicants to submit additional information as part of their application as outlined in Step 1: Choose a qualification and Step 2: Gather your documents
Submit your online application
1. Applicants that have never applied and/or studied (including short programmes) at CPUT before (i.e no existing student number) – Apply here
2. Applicants that have applied and/or studied (including short programmes) at CPUT before (i.e you have an existing student number) – Apply here
Application Guides for South African Citizens and Non-RPL applicants
Step by Step Application Guide for First-time applicants