Central University of Technology CUT Fee Structure 2022/2023
Central University of Technology CUT Fee Structure; Check Central University of Technology CUT Fee Structure 2022/2023
Fees and other financial obligations are solely the responsibility of the student. It is the student’s responsibility to communicate with sponsors or guardians to ensure prompt and full payment of any fees due for every academic year. The cost of each programme will be clearly stated in the admission letter. Fees are payable in full at the beginning of the academic year, or in two equal instalments at the beginning of each semester. All payments by local institutions or individuals shall be made in local Currency.
Tuition and other fees for the entire 2022/2023 Academic Years are due and payable prior to registration. Rent for on-campus accommodation for the entire year is due and payable at registration. The University shall, however, allow these payments to be split into parts as described below. Delayed payment is allowable with penalty as described below. Students should commence attending classes pending finalization of payment in order to meet attendance requirements.
Students or their sponsors shall deposit payments into the following University accounts and present original bank pay-in slips at registration and the University will issue an identity card for the current semester, which will permit them to attend classes or use any of its facilities.
Private Sponsored Students
Private students, including those being sponsored by employers or other agencies, must pay 50% of annual tuition and 100% of other fees to register for 1st semester and must pay the entire balance to register for 2nd semester.
Download or view the 2022 CUT Fees Calendar (PDF)
Contact us for a quote of the full amount payable for studies.
The CUT Council determines the various fees payable annually.
The following conditions of payment apply:
- Year students: Monthly installments of equal payments over nine months. Due date for full balance payable is end of October annually.
- Semester students for semester 1: Monthly installments of equal payments over four months. Due date for full balance payable is end of May annually.
- Semester students for semester 2: Monthly installment of equal payments over four months. Due date for full balance payable is end of October annually.
Application fee: No refund applies with respect to the application fee.
Accommodation deposit: A deposit made in respect of accommodation fees shall be refunded in the following instances:
- If no accommodation is available.
- If the applicant is not selected.
A student may only register for an assessment (examination) if all the fees for that particular year of study have been paid in full. In cases where it is subsequently discovered that a student is in arrears in respect of payments, the assessment results shall be withheld.
In cases where a student has not paid the full account in respect of a previous year, said student shall not be permitted to reregister before the account in question has been settled in full.
In cases where two or more students from the same family household are simultaneously registered at CUT, the following discounts apply:
- Second student: 15 %;
- Third and fourth students: 25 %
Discount on payment in cash or by bank-guaranteed cheque: A discount of ten percent (10 %) is granted in the event of all tuition fees being paid in full, in cash or by bank-guaranteed cheque, upon registration. Accounts may also be settled by credit card, but without a cash discount being applicable.
No cancellation credits shall be payable, irrespective of the point in time at which the student vacates the residence. (One night spent in the residence is regarded as equivalent to the student having resided in the residence for the entire month.) For details go to Campus Accommodation.
In cases where an employer has already indicated that he/she will accept responsibility for the full payment of tuition and/or accommodation fees, the student must include the letter in which notification to that effect is provided with the registration documents. This letter must give an indication of the date(s) on which such payment(s) will be made.
- Administrative fee, Quality Assurance fee, medical fee, and Students’ Government fee should be paid full at the beginning of the academic year.
- Tuition fee can be paid fully at the beginning of each academic year or in two instalments at the beginning of each semester.
- Tuition fee is non-refundable.
- Fee structure is subject to changes without notice.
- All Fees must be paid before registration for the semester.
- The original copy of the bank deposit slip should be submitted immediately to the Finance office clearly indicating the name of the student, programme and year of study. Late submission will attract penalty.
7.Do not conduct any transaction via any other form of transaction than University bank accounts indicated in the fee structure.