Central University of Technology CUT Online Application 2022/2023
Central University of Technology CUT. Online Application; The applications body of Central University of Technology, invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes for the academic year 2022/2023
Central University of Technology
ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM
Welcome to Central University of Technology – Online Application System. The Vice Chancellor of Central University of Technology, invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes for the academic year 2022/2023
- Applicants are required to apply online through this portal and follow instructions given to complete their applications. Payment can be done directly into Central University of Technology bank account.
- In case of Technical Problems during the application process please contact our IT Staff. For issues to deal with courses of study and clarifications of Entry requirements please contact our Admissions office.
- Applicants must: Carefully read and understand the Programmes Admission Requirements
Central University of Technology Online Application
Below is other information about universities and colleges in South Africa you may be interested in; Click on the respective LINKS to view full details
Below is the step-to-step guide towards the online application process. We encourage prospective students to read through thoroughly before proceeding to the application steps provided below.
Applications for 2022 are now open.
Visit Programmes Offered for a full A to Z list of programmes at CUT.
What documents should I have ready for application?
- Current Matriculants: starting your application will not require any documents.
- Already Matriculated applicants: you will have to upload your ID and Senior Certificate.
- Higher Qualifications than matric: you will have to upload your ID, Senior Certificate, your qualification(s) and study record.
Application to the CUT is free
Individuals are promoting that they can assist prospective students in applying. The Central University of Technology, Free State (CUT) would like to warn all prospective students that there is no way other than the process described here for application.
If you are asked for money to assist you with your application, you are being swindled by scammers.
No application fee. No authorised consultants to assist with the application.
Ready to apply?
Need more information?
- Go to Prospective student
- International Students for assistance contact the Center for Global Engagement (CGE)
- Allow for a 4 to 6 week period for feedback from date of application.
- You can use the online system to Check Application Status.
Go to Online Application
Have trouble with the system PIN or student number?
We have been receiving several enquiries about student number and/or PIN for the application system.
A guide has been created to assist. Download the CUT PIN and/or student nr guide (PDF)
Download the How to Apply Guide (PDF)
Watch: Step-by-step How to Apply