Coastal TVET College Courses Offered 2022/2023
Coastal College Courses 2022/2023; Coastal TVET College courses prepare you for the employment needs of the expanding world of business, health and professional services and equip you to participate in the global economy. courses are offered in the standard form or as academic development programmes tailored for students who may have experienced gaps or disparities in their educational or life experience
Details of all programmes offered are provided below.
Coastal TVET College Courses
NATIONAL CERTIFICATE (VOCATIONAL) NQF
- NCV: Finance, Economics and Accounting
- NCV: Marketing
- NCV: Management
- NCV: Office Administration
- NCV: Information Technology and Computer Science
- NCV: Civil Engineering & Building Construction (Masonry/Plumbing/Carpentry)
- NCV: Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- NCV: Engineering and Related Design (Automotive/Fabrication/Fitter and Turner)
- NCV: Education and Development
- NCV: Hospitality
- NCV: Primary Agriculture
- NCV: Tourism
Which subjects make up an NCV?
A student is required to take 7 subjects for each level
- 3 Fundamental Subjects (Level 2 – 4)
- Life Orientation
- Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy
- 4 Vocational Subjects (Level 2 – 4)
REPORT 191 (NATED) SUBJECTS
Business Studies N4 – N6
- Nated: Financial Management
- Nated: Human Resource Management
- Nated: Management Assistant
- Nated: Marketing Management
- Nated: Public Management
- Nated: Tourism
Engineering Studies N1 – N6
- Nated: Civil Engineering
- Nated: Electrical Engineering
- Nated: Mechanical Engineering
- Nated: Multi-Disciplinary Drawing Office Practice / Draughting
OCCUPATIONAL LEARNING PROGRAMMES
- Computer Studies
- Cabinet Making
- Welding / Boilermaking
- Fitting & Machining
- Motor Mechanics
- Know Your Car
- Tool, Jig and Die Making
- Printing & Silkscreen
- Hairdressing (Diploma City & Guilds)
Traditional Universities: These Universities provide theoretically-oriented university degree programmes. Check out Traditional Universities in South Africa below:
Universities of Technology (“Technikons”): These Universities provide vocational oriented diploma and degree programmes. Check Universities of Technology in South Africa below:
Comprehensive Universities: These Universities provide a combination of both traditional Universities qualifications and Universities of Technology qualifications. Check Out Comprehensive Universities in South Africa below:
Private Universities and Colleges in South Africa
What is TVET?
TVET is an abbreviation for Technical and Vocational Education and Training.
The focus of this part of the page is on public Technical and Vocational Education and Training that is offered at colleges.
Technical and Vocational Education and Training courses are vocational or occupational by nature meaning that the student receives education and training with a view towards a specific range of jobs, employment or entrepreneurial possibilities. Under certain conditions, some students may qualify for admission to a University of Technology to continue their studies at a higher level in the same field of study as they were studying at the TVET College.
On this page, the List of Public TVET colleges listed below will lead you to more related links to get the information you need on the school and to apply when you meet their requirements.
See List of All PUBLIC TVET COLLEGES IN SOUTH AFRICA below :
THE NORTHERN CAPE