Design Academy of Fashion Fee Structure 2022/2023
DAF Fees 2022/2023; Tuition and other fees for the entire 2022/2023 Academic Years are due and payable prior to registration. Fees and other financial obligations are solely the responsibility of the student. It is the student’s responsibility to communicate with sponsors or guardians to ensure prompt and full payment of any fees due for every academic year. The cost of each programme is clearly stated in the admission letter. Fees are payable in full at the beginning of the academic year. All payments by local institutions or individuals shall be made in local Currency.
Rent for on-campus accommodation for the entire year is due and payable at registration. The College shall, however, allow these payments to be split into parts as described below. Delayed payment is allowable with penalty as described below. Students should commence attending classes pending finalization of payment in order to meet attendance requirements.
Students or their sponsors shall deposit payments into the following College accounts and present original bank pay-in slips at registration and the College will issue an identity card for the current semester, which will permit them to attend classes or use any of its facilities.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO ACCESS FEE STRUCTURE
- Administrative fee, Quality Assurance fee, Medical fee, and Students’ Government fee should be paid full at the beginning of the academic year.
- Tuition fee can be paid fully at the beginning of each academic year or in two instalments at the beginning of each semester.
- Tuition fee is non-refundable.
- Fee structure is subject to changes without notice.
- All Fees must be paid before registration for the semester.
- The original copy of the bank deposit slip should be submitted immediately to the Finance office clearly indicating the name of the student, programme and year of study. Late submission will attract penalty.
- Do not conduct any transaction via any other form of transaction than College bank accounts indicated in the fee structure.