Eastcape Midlands TVET College Online Application 2022/2023
Eastcape Midlands TVET College Online Application; The applications body of Eastcape Midlands TVET College, invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes for the academic year 2022/2023
Eastcape Midlands TVET College
ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM
Welcome to Eastcape Midlands TVET College – Online Application System. The Vice Chancellor of Eastcape Midlands TVET College, invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes for the academic year 2022/2023
- Applicants are required to apply online through this portal and follow instructions given to complete their applications. Payment can be done directly into Eastcape Midlands TVET College bank account.
- In case of Technical Problems during the application process please contact our IT Staff. For issues to deal with courses of study and clarifications of Entry requirements please contact our Admissions office.
- Applicants must: Carefully read and understand the Programmes Admission Requirements
Below is other information about universities and colleges in South Africa you may be interested in; Click on the respective LINKS to view full details
Below is the step-to-step guide towards the online application process. We encourage prospective students to read through thoroughly before proceeding to the application steps provided below.
HOW TO APPLY AT EASTCAPE MIDLANDS TVET COLLEGE:
Creating New Futures!
Enrolling at Eastcape Midlands TVET College is a simple and easy process.
Prospective students wishing to take their career further can follow these 7 easy steps to secure their future:
Remember: EFFORT + OPPORTUNITY = SUCCESS!
Download an application form or complete the form at any of our campuses…
Bring the following along:
• Latest school results and results from any other educational institution (End year results: Nov)
• ID document: student’s, parent (s)’ or guardian (s)’
Private Bag X35, Uitenhage, 6230
Telephone: 041 995 2000
Head Office Fax: 041 995 2047
Principal’s Office Fax : 041 995 2008
Finance Fax: 041 995 2027