Ekurhuleni East TVET College Online Application 2022/2023
Ekurhuleni East TVET College Online Application; The applications body of Ekurhuleni East TVET College, invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes for the academic year 2022/2023
Ekurhuleni East TVET College
ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM
Welcome to Ekurhuleni East TVET College – Online Application System. The Vice Chancellor of Ekurhuleni East TVET College, invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes for the academic year 2022/2023
- Applicants are required to apply online through this portal and follow instructions given to complete their applications. Payment can be done directly into Ekurhuleni East TVET College bank account.
- In case of Technical Problems during the application process please contact our IT Staff. For issues to deal with courses of study and clarifications of Entry requirements please contact our Admissions office.
- Applicants must: Carefully read and understand the Programmes Admission Requirements
Below is other information about universities and colleges in South Africa you may be interested in; Click on the respective LINKS to view full details
Below is the step-to-step guide towards the online application process. We encourage prospective students to read through thoroughly before proceeding to the application steps provided below.
The purpose of online application is to provide early provisional registration to new intakes (students), standardize and also expand the enrollment process within the College.
- You need to have an email address
- You need internet access
- Look for student portal login/application and click on it (website: www.eec.edu.za)
- Click on interest studying here
- Populate information
MB: The student will be required to populate subjects and the symbols for the highest grade passed.
- ID copy/certificate of the applicant
- Proof of address
- Parent/Guardian ID Copy
- NB: ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE CERTIFIED.