Healthnicon Nursing College Fee Structure 2022/2023
Healthnicon College Fees 2022/2023; Tuition and other fees for the entire 2022/2023 Academic Years are due and payable prior to registration. Fees and other financial obligations are solely the responsibility of the student. It is the student’s responsibility to communicate with sponsors or guardians to ensure prompt and full payment of any fees due for every academic year. The cost of each programme is clearly stated in the admission letter. Fees are payable in full at the beginning of the academic year. All payments by local institutions or individuals shall be made in local Currency.
Rent for on-campus accommodation for the entire year is due and payable at registration. The College shall, however, allow these payments to be split into parts as described below. Delayed payment is allowable with penalty as described below. Students should commence attending classes pending finalization of payment in order to meet attendance requirements.
Students or their sponsors shall deposit payments into the following College accounts and present original bank pay-in slips at registration and the College will issue an identity card for the current semester, which will permit them to attend classes or use any of its facilities.
Healthnicon School Fees Structure for Freshers and Continuing Students 2021/2022 Academic Session
Healthnicon School school fees is R4000 for Academic Session.
Below is the breakdown of the Healthnicon School school fees.
- Post Graduate – R6000 Per Annum
- 4 Year Diploma – R6000 Per Annum
- Bridging Programme for Enrolled Nurses
- 1st Year R3000
- 2nd Year R4000
Post Registration Programmes:
- 1 Year Diploma in Midwifery – R6000 Per Annum
- 1 Year Diploma in Community Nursing Science – R3000 Per Annum
Enrollment Programmes (Certificate Courses):
- Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary – R 3000 Per Annum
- Enrolled Nursing –
- 1st Year R3000
- 2nd Year R4000
- Diploma in Nursing (General. Community, Psychiatry) and Midwifery: Four Years: R425
- Diploma in General Nursing Science (bridging Course): Two Years: R683
- Diploma in One Year Midwifery: One Year: R254
- Enrolled Nursing (EN): Two Years: R2175
- Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary (ENA): One Year: R2176
Short Learning Programmes:
- Anesthesiology for all categories of nurses (4 weeks)
- Primary Health Care (6 weeks)
- HIV/AIDS and TB Management Certificate (8 weeks)
Healthnicon School school fees schedule for each programme have been uploaded on the School official portal.
- Administrative fee, Quality Assurance fee, Medical fee, and Students’ Government fee should be paid full at the beginning of the academic year.
- Tuition fee can be paid fully at the beginning of each academic year or in two instalments at the beginning of each semester.
- Tuition fee is non-refundable.
- Fee structure is subject to changes without notice.
- All Fees must be paid before registration for the semester.
- The original copy of the bank deposit slip should be submitted immediately to the Finance office clearly indicating the name of the student, programme and year of study. Late submission will attract penalty.
- Do not conduct any transaction via any other form of transaction than College bank accounts indicated in the fee structure.