Helderberg College Online Application 2022/2023
Helderberg College Online Application; The applications body of Helderberg College , invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes for the academic year 2022/2023
ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM
Welcome to Helderberg College – Online Application System. The Vice Chancellor of Helderberg College , invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes for the academic year 2022/2023
- Applicants are required to apply online through this portal and follow instructions given to complete their applications. Payment can be done directly into Helderberg College bank account.
- In case of Technical Problems during the application process please contact our IT Staff. For issues to deal with courses of study and clarifications of Entry requirements please contact our Admissions office.
- Applicants must: Carefully read and understand the Programmes Admission Requirements
Below is other information about universities and colleges in South Africa you may be interested in; Click on the respective LINKS to view full details
Below is the step-to-step guide towards the online application process. We encourage prospective students to read through thoroughly before proceeding to the application steps provided below.
- All prospective South African and International students are required to send:
- Copy of your Identity Document (South African students), or copy of your passport (International students).
- Copy of High School or School Leaving certificate. If you are still in your final year, include your latest examination results. Provide certified English translations if needed.
- Copy of your Proof of Payment for the Application Fee. (R240)
(Banking details for the application fee: ABSA Bank – Current Account, Acc Number 4060394706, Branch Code 632656, SWIFT Code: ABSAZAJJCCT)
- Pay your application fee online using the links below through the payfast gateway.
If you are unsure of what to study, please use the enquiry form found HERE