Henley Business School Online Application 2022/2023
Henley Business School Online Application; The applications body of Henley Business School , invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes for the academic year 2022/2023
Henley Business School
ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM
Welcome to Henley Business School – Online Application System. The Vice Chancellor of Henley Business School , invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes for the academic year 2022/2023
- Applicants are required to apply online through this portal and follow instructions given to complete their applications. Payment can be done directly into Henley Business School bank account.
- In case of Technical Problems during the application process please contact our IT Staff. For issues to deal with courses of study and clarifications of Entry requirements please contact our Admissions office.
- Applicants must: Carefully read and understand the Programmes Admission Requirements
Below is other information about universities and colleges in South Africa you may be interested in; Click on the respective LINKS to view full details
Below is the step-to-step guide towards the online application process. We encourage prospective students to read through thoroughly before proceeding to the application steps provided below.
Contact our Under Graduate Application Support Team on PGDIP.firstname.lastname@example.org
Designed for practicing managers, most of which already have three or more years of managerial experience. Sharing your experience with fellow programme members enriches your learning.
To join this Postgraduate Diploma in Management Practice programme you will need:
- Three years’ management experience;
- First degree or equivalent professional or international qualification*;
- Evidence of competence in English – English language requirements (PDF)**; and
- You must be able to gain access to company data for assignment purposes.
All applicants must submit:
- A completed application form;
- Current CV;
- Two references; and
- Certified copies of Identity Document and degree certificates;
Please see the entry requirements and application form notes before submitting your application.