Ingwe TVET College Online Application 2022/2023
Ingwe TVET College Online Application; The applications body of Ingwe TVET College, invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes for the academic year 2022/2023
Ingwe TVET College
ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM
Welcome to Ingwe TVET College – Online Application System. The Vice Chancellor of Ingwe TVET College, invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes for the academic year 2022/2023
- Applicants are required to apply online through this portal and follow instructions given to complete their applications. Payment can be done directly into Ingwe TVET College bank account.
- In case of Technical Problems during the application process please contact our IT Staff. For issues to deal with courses of study and clarifications of Entry requirements please contact our Admissions office.
- Applicants must: Carefully read and understand the Programmes Admission Requirements
Below is other information about universities and colleges in South Africa you may be interested in; Click on the respective LINKS to view full details
Below is the step-to-step guide towards the online application process. We encourage prospective students to read through thoroughly before proceeding to the application steps provided below.
ONLINE APPLICATION GUIDE
STEP 1: ACCESSING THE ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM
For prospective Student Click on New Application
STEP 2: COMPLETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FORM
For existing students in the system, Enter Student Number and Pin to Login
Complete your personal information
Click on the Save button to submit your information
STEP 3: CREATION OF A PIN
Create your pin
Write your student number
STEP 4: ACCEPT RULES AND REGULATIONS
View Application Rules and accept them
STEP 5: SUBMIT APPLICATION
Search your program of choice
STEP 6: SAVE YOUR PROGRAM OF CHOICE AND CONTINUE
Save and Continue
STEP 7: ACCEPT APPLICATION
Click on Accept Application
Congratulations! Your application has been successfully submitted.
- Your name must be the same as in your Certificate
- Date of Birth must be the same as in Birth Certificate
- Make sure Application Type and Entry Type are correct before submit form in the right side because you will not be able to start any new application
- Application fee must be paid otherwise your account will be deleted permanent.
- Make sure you read Admission requirement before selecting/Choose programmes.
- Before applying, you must have valid email address and valid mobile number.
Failure to comply with any of the above, your application will be disqualified.