Maluti TVET College Online Application 2022/2023
Maluti TVET College Online Application; The applications body of Maluti TVET College, invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes for the academic year 2022/2023
Maluti TVET College
ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM
Welcome to Maluti TVET College – Online Application System. The Vice Chancellor of Maluti TVET College, invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes for the academic year 2022/2023
- Applicants are required to apply online through this portal and follow instructions given to complete their applications. Payment can be done directly into Maluti TVET College bank account.
- In case of Technical Problems during the application process please contact our IT Staff. For issues to deal with courses of study and clarifications of Entry requirements please contact our Admissions office.
- Applicants must: Carefully read and understand the Programmes Admission Requirements
Below is other information about universities and colleges in South Africa you may be interested in; Click on the respective LINKS to view full details
Below is the step-to-step guide towards the online application process. We encourage prospective students to read through thoroughly before proceeding to the application steps provided below.
The registration fee is not refundable.
- Grade 9 or Higher / ABET Level 4
- Grade 12 / N3 / NC(V)Level 4
- Certified Copy of ID Document or Birth Certificate
- Copy of statement of results of highest standard passed
CANCELLATION OF REGISTRATION
Cancellation of registration must be done in writing, within one week of commencement of classes.
Failing to do this, learners will be held liable for the full cost of tuition fees.
Class fees are subject to change and are obtainable on request from campuses & Central Office.
Refunds will only be considered in the following instances:
Death of a learner (Full Payment)
Transfer to another educational institution (confirmed by institution) in writing
Subject / programme no longer offered
Subject clashes due to the changes in the time-table
Maluti TVET College operates a cashless system. All cash and cheque payments are to be deposited into the bank.
PLEASE STRICTLY NO CASH SHOULD BE GIVEN TO ANY STAFF MEMBER OF THE COLLEGE OR ANY OTHER PERSON UPON REGISTRATION.
Only learners who have registered for full-time and part-time programmes and who have complied with the admission requirements will be allowed to register for the examinations.
N4 – N6 First Semester – January
N4 – N6 Second Semester – September
N1 – N6 First Trimester – January
Second Trimester – April / May
Third Trimester – August / September
DHET COLLEGE BURSARY SCHEME
DHET Bursaries will be available for students who enrolled for NC(V) and Report 191 (NATED) programmes at the College. DHET aims to provide access to eligible students for vocational education and training at all public TVET Colleges (financially needy with good academic record)
The National Student AID Scheme (NSFAS) administers the bursaries on behalf of the DHET.