Northlink TVET College Online Application 2022/2023
Northlink TVET College Online Application; The applications body of Northlink TVET College , invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes for the academic year 2022/2023
Northlink TVET College
ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM
Welcome to Northlink TVET College – Online Application System. The Vice Chancellor of Northlink TVET College , invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes for the academic year 2022/2023
- Applicants are required to apply online through this portal and follow instructions given to complete their applications. Payment can be done directly into Northlink TVET College bank account.
- In case of Technical Problems during the application process please contact our IT Staff. For issues to deal with courses of study and clarifications of Entry requirements please contact our Admissions office.
- Applicants must: Carefully read and understand the Programmes Admission Requirements
Below is other information about universities and colleges in South Africa you may be interested in; Click on the respective LINKS to view full details
Below is the step-to-step guide towards the online application process. We encourage prospective students to read through thoroughly before proceeding to the application steps provided below.
How to Apply
Following these steps would assist you with the application process.
Local students follow the steps below.
International Students (any student who is not a holder of a South African ID Book):
Click here for the application process.
Steps to Apply
1. Select your Course
Select your course. Click here for the complete list of courses available. Part-time studies also available Students wanting to study on a Part-time basis can download the Part-Time Brochure.
3. Complete the Application Form
ONLINE application – Click Here to complete the application form and upload a certified copy of your ID and latest results. * Preferred option
OFFLINE application – Click Here to download the application form and fax/Email to us.
Your completed Application Form, along with your ID Document and Certificates, can be sent to the College either via Fax, E-Mail, Post or hand delivery.
- To post your application form, post it to:
Private Bag X1
4. Waiting for a Response
Once you have submitted your application form, please allow sufficient time for the application to be verified and sent to the relevant Programme Manager before enquiring on the status of your application.
Your application will be acknowledged via SMS & e-mail.
Please note that you can view the status of you application at any given time by just logging into our website.