Regent Business School Courses Offered 2022/2023
Regent Business School Courses 2022/2023; Regent Business School courses prepare you for the employment needs of the expanding world of business, health and professional services and equip you to participate in the global economy. courses are offered in the standard form or as academic development programmes tailored for students who may have experienced gaps or disparities in their educational or life experience
Details of all programmes offered are provided below.
UNDERGRADUATE COURSES OFFERED AT REGENT BUSINESS SCHOOL
- Bachelor of Commerce in Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Higher Certificate in Business Management
- Higher Certificate in Entrepreneurship
- Higher Certificate in Accounting
- Higher Certificate in Health Care Services Management
- Higher Certificate in Management for Estate Agents
- Higher Certificate in Islamic Finance, Banking and Law
- Higher Certificate in Retail Management
- Higher Certificate in Marketing Management
- Higher Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Higher Certificate in Supply Chain Management
- Diploma in Financial Management
- National Certificate in Municipal Financial Management
POSTGRADUATE COURSES OFFERED AT REGENT BUSINESS SCHOOL
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours
- Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Management and Leadership
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Islamic Finance and Banking
- Postgraduate Diploma in Project Management
- Master of Business Administration
Traditional Universities: These Universities provide theoretically-oriented university degree programmes. Check out Traditional Universities in South Africa below:
Universities of Technology (“Technikons”): These Universities provide vocational oriented diploma and degree programmes. Check Universities of Technology in South Africa below:
Comprehensive Universities: These Universities provide a combination of both traditional Universities qualifications and Universities of Technology qualifications. Check Out Comprehensive Universities in South Africa below:
Private Universities and Colleges in South Africa
What is TVET?
TVET is an abbreviation for Technical and Vocational Education and Training.
The focus of this part of the page is on public Technical and Vocational Education and Training that is offered at colleges.
Technical and Vocational Education and Training courses are vocational or occupational by nature meaning that the student receives education and training with a view towards a specific range of jobs, employment or entrepreneurial possibilities. Under certain conditions, some students may qualify for admission to a University of Technology to continue their studies at a higher level in the same field of study as they were studying at the TVET College.
On this page, the List of Public TVET colleges listed below will lead you to more related links to get the information you need on the school and to apply when you meet their requirements.
See List of All PUBLIC TVET COLLEGES IN SOUTH AFRICA below :
THE NORTHERN CAPE