Sedibeng TVET College Online Application 2022/2023
Sedibeng TVET College Online Application; The applications body of Sedibeng TVET College , invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes for the academic year 2022/2023
Sedibeng TVET College
ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM
Welcome to Sedibeng TVET College – Online Application System. The Vice Chancellor of Sedibeng TVET College , invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes for the academic year 2022/2023
- Applicants are required to apply online through this portal and follow instructions given to complete their applications. Payment can be done directly into Sedibeng TVET College bank account.
- In case of Technical Problems during the application process please contact our IT Staff. For issues to deal with courses of study and clarifications of Entry requirements please contact our Admissions office.
- Applicants must: Carefully read and understand the Programmes Admission Requirements
Below is other information about universities and colleges in South Africa you may be interested in; Click on the respective LINKS to view full details
Below is the step-to-step guide towards the online application process. We encourage prospective students to read through thoroughly before proceeding to the application steps provided below.
Thank you for choosing Sedibeng TVET College as the institution where you would like to further your studies.
The application process has 3 phases.
In Phase One you must complete a Career Interest questionnaire.
On the first page is a registration form.
* South Africans must use their SA IDno.
* International students must use the ID number of their country and NOT the passport number.
There are 190 Yes / No questions. And it takes approximately 15 minutes to complete.
At the end of the questionnaire a report will be presented to assist you in making an informed career choice.
You will not be allowed to continue with your online application if you did not answer all 190 questions in phase one.
– In phase 2 you will supply us with your highest qualification: (Your qualifications will determine the courses you qualify for.)
– Select the course you wish to enroll for.
– Upload documents (Documents must certified and readable by our verifiers otherwise you application will be rejected)
* ID document / Passport
* Proof of Address
* ID document of next of kin
* Study Permit (Foreign students)
* Letter from Employer (Heidelberg Part-Time students)
– Lastly you have to complete the biographical information section of the application
– On completion of this phase you will receive an email to confirm your application.
You only need to use this phase if you did not comply with the instruction of uploading certified and clearly readable documents.
When the verifier rejects your application because they could not read your documents you may upload new documents here