Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University Application Form 2022/2023
SMU Application Form 2022/2023; Prospective applicants should apply through the Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University Online Application System or download the application form from our website. Be sure to Check the admission requirements for Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University to know the eligibility requirements for a specific course.
Below is other information about Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University you may be interested in; Click on the respective LINKS to view full details
Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University Entry Requirements
Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University Courses offered
Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University fees structure
Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University Application forms
All applicants must follow the steps below:
Mode of Application
Please note: To apply online, you need access to the internet and a valid email address. Please ensure that you:
- Complete the application accurately and fully.
- Write your names the same as they appear in your identity/passport document.
- Specify the names of the first choice and second choice degrees (where applicable)
- Complete the residence section (if applicable).
- Pay the non-refundable application fee of R200.00 and send proof of payment. Use the reference number/student number generated by the system when making payment
UPLOADING SCANNED DOCUMENTS
Please remember to upload the following certified and individually scanned documents:
- Copy of your ID/passport document (compulsory).
- Copy of your final Grade 11 results or your National Senior/Matric/ IEB Certificate (if you have already completed Grade 12).
- Copy of your degree certificate(s) and academic record(s) (if you attended other universities).
- Copy of your marriage certificate/divorce decree (if applicable).
- Proof of non-refundable application fee payment of R200.
Account name: SMU;
Bank name: Standard Bank,
Account no.: 071244395
Branch no.: 020909;
Ref no.: Your ID/ Passport number/ Student number
Guide on How to submit Physical Application Form
Send the filled in application form to the University Admissions Office:
- Two duly filled in application forms.
- Two stamp size-colored photographs with applicant’s name written on the back.
iii. Two copies of certificates and/or result slips for O-Level or equivalent. (IF APPLICABLE)
- Two copies of certificates and/or result slips for A-Level or equivalent. (IF APPLICABLE)
- Two copies of birth certificate and/or affidavit (IF APPLICABLE)
- The original bank pay-in-slip for the payment of the non-refundable application fee.
If you are unable to access the Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University admissions or find what you needed or you have any correction regarding this post, please, kindly DROP A COMMENT below for a prompt response.