University of Johannesburg Application Form 2022/2023
UJ Application Form 2022/2023; Prospective applicants should apply through the University of Johannesburg Online Application System. Be sure to Check the admission requirements for University of Johannesburg to know the eligibility requirements for a specific course.
Below is other information about University of Johannesburg you may be interested in; Click on the respective LINKS to view full details
University of Johannesburg Entry Requirements
University of Johannesburg Courses offered
University of Johannesburg fees structure
University of Johannesburg Application forms
All applicants must follow the steps below:
Mode of Application
Prospective applicants can apply Online via the University’s Online Application System.
You may apply online by clicking on the following link; APPLY HERE; should you encounter difficulties when attempting to submit your application online, kindly send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: All applicants are advised to please not send cash through the mail or leave documents and cash with any unauthorised persons.
ALL INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS ARE TO TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Submit a completed application form with supporting documents together with a non-refundable application fee of R200.00
- Online applications are free
- Supporting documents maybe uploaded on the application platform or emailed to email@example.com
- Final School leaving results when applying with international credentials or currently in Grade 12 (Final Grade 11 results)
- Valid Passport or Identity Document or Birth Certificate
- Sworn English Translation of documents (Documents issued in any Language other than English)
Provide proof of the English Proficiency where English was not used as a medium of learning and teaching (the University prefers the applicant to take the IELTS at an overall score of 6 and TOEFL at an average score of 80–104 for Undergraduate programmes) Alternatively, you may elect to write the University of Johannesburg English Language Programme Test (UJELP). Should you choose to write the University of Johannesburg English Language Programme Test (UJELP), Mr Malibongwe Masango will be the contact person for UJELP. Mr Masango is contactable on +27 (0) 11 559 4265 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case were both first and second choices were unsuccessful, International Admissions office will offer an international applicant an alternative choice option when meeting the requirements
- Should you require on campus accommodation, please submit a completed residence application form at the same time you apply to study at UJ
Applicants who are attending or have attended a University within or outside the Republic of South Africa, must submit an academic transcript that covers the period of study, especially if they intend on being granted exemption from modules or courses at University.
If you are unable to access the University of Johannesburg admissions or find what you needed or you have any correction regarding this post, please, kindly DROP A COMMENT below for a prompt response.