Umgungundlovu TVET College Online Application 2022/2023
Umgungundlovu TVET College Online Application; The applications body of Umgungundlovu TVET College, invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes for the academic year 2022/2023
Umgungundlovu TVET College
ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM
Welcome to Umgungundlovu TVET College – Online Application System. The Vice Chancellor of Umgungundlovu TVET College, invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes for the academic year 2022/2023
- Applicants are required to apply online through this portal and follow instructions given to complete their applications. Payment can be done directly into Umgungundlovu TVET College bank account.
- In case of Technical Problems during the application process please contact our IT Staff. For issues to deal with courses of study and clarifications of Entry requirements please contact our Admissions office.
- Applicants must: Carefully read and understand the Programmes Admission Requirements
Below is other information about universities and colleges in South Africa you may be interested in; Click on the respective LINKS to view full details
Below is the step-to-step guide towards the online application process. We encourage prospective students to read through thoroughly before proceeding to the application steps provided below.
Information on the applications process
- Students that require NSFAS funding, must apply to NSFAS on-line at nsfas.org.za before applying to the College.
- Please look at application dates carefully. Different faculties will have different application
- The following documents in pdf format are required for application:
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of results
- Proof of residence
- Certified copy of next of kin/guardian’s ID
- You will need Google Chrome on your device to complete the application form.
- A valid email address is needed.
- Applicants will receive confirmation of application via email. Please check your emails.
- Application status can also be viewed on the applications portal.
- If you forget your password, please contact:
- SLO at campus
- Call Centre on 033 3412214
Entry Requirements for UTVET College:
Grade 9, 10 or 11 with aggregate of 40%
- N4 Business Studies
Grade 12 with aggregate of 40%
- N4 Financial Management
Grade 12 with aggregate of 40% and Grade 12 Accounting
- N1 Engineering
Grade 12 with minimum of 40% in Maths and Physical Science OR minimum of 40% in Technical Maths and Technical Science
- Have all required documents saved on your device in pdf format.
- Click on APPLYto link to the application portal
- On the left hand side of the screen: Available Courses: Click on SELECT A COURSE
- Complete all the information in respect of the course you want to apply for.
- You will need to insert a username and password. Your username will be your ID number.
Password: needs to be 6 characters with a Capital letter, a number and a special character. eg: Utvet@3
Please write down your password as you will need this to access your portal to check on your application status.
- Complete all the screens on the applications portal.
- Once all screens are completed, you will be asked to upload your documents.
- If all information has been correctly filled-in you can click on SUBMIT button to submit your application.