University of Venda Application Form 2022/2023
UNIVEN Application Form 2022/2023; Prospective applicants should apply through the University of Venda Online Application System or download the application form from our website. Be sure to Check the admission requirements for University of Venda to know the eligibility requirements for a specific course.
Below is other information about University of Venda you may be interested in; Click on the respective LINKS to view full details
University of Venda Entry Requirements
University of Venda Courses offered
University of Venda fees structure
University of Venda Application forms
All applicants must follow the steps below:
Mode of Application
Prospective applicants can apply Online via the University’s Online Application System or download the application form from our website
APPLICANTS ARE HEREBY ADVISED THAT THE 2022 APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE ONLINE
The following information is crucial for the successful completion of an online application process
• Only South African undergraduate applicants are to apply on online application wizard
• To apply online, you should be having a South African Identify number, Cell phone number, email address, and credit / debit card with cv number to pay R100 application fee online.
• During online application process, you may save and return at a later stage to resume the application process.
• Applicant will be required to create a pin consisting of 5 digits
• Scan and upload a copy of I.D. document or passport, Grade 11 report or statement of grade 12 results or copy of Matric Certificate
• Complete your application by pressing ‘submit ‘button
• You will then get a student number
Guide on How to submit Physical Application Form
Download Application form on the schools website via this LINK
Send the filled in application form to the University Admissions Office:
- Two duly filled in application forms.
- Two stamp size-colored photographs with applicant’s name written on the back.
iii. Two copies of certificates and/or result slips for O-Level or equivalent. (IF APPLICABLE)
- Two copies of certificates and/or result slips for A-Level or equivalent. (IF APPLICABLE)
- Two copies of birth certificate and/or affidavit (IF APPLICABLE)
- The original bank pay-in-slip for the payment of the non-refundable application fee.
If you are unable to access the University of Venda admissions or find what you needed or you have any correction regarding this post, please, kindly DROP A COMMENT below for a prompt response.