University of Fort Hare UFH Postgraduate Application Forms Pdf 2022/2023
University of Fort Hare UFH Postgraduate Application Forms Pdf; See details on University of Fort Hare UFH Postgraduate Application Forms Pdf 2022/2023
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
This is an APPLICATION to study at the University of Fort Hare in 2022
CLOSING DATE FOR ALL ACADEMIC PROGRAMMES: 30 SEPTEMBER
ALL INCOMPLETE APPLICATION FORMS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED AND THE APPLICANT’S ADMISSION TO ACADEMIC PROGRAMMES AS WELL AS PLACEMENT IN A RESIDENCE 9WHERE APPLICABLE) COULD BE DELAYED
Non-refundable fee of R120.00 closing 30 September
R250.00 LATE APPLICATION: 01 OCTOBER – DECEMBER
Non-refundable fee of R120.00 closing September
Acceptance of accommodation of R1 000.00 before December
PLEASE ATTACH THE ORIGINAL DEPOSIT SLIP TO YOUR APPLICATION FORM
- Bank: Standard Bank
- Branch: Alice
- Branch Code: 05 01 19
- Account Name: University of Fort Hare
- Account Number: 28 210 1357
- Reference: Applicant’s full name
- Swift Code: SBZAZAJJ
ONE (1) CERTIFIED COPY of each of the following documents must be attached:
(such documents become the property of the University of Fort Hare and will not be returned)
|☐||Marriage Certificate (if applicable)|
|☐||Original Proof of payment of application fee|
|☐||SAQA clearance certificate (foreign student)|
|☐||Academic Record, including proof that the Certificate of Conduct has been requested from the previous University / University of Technology / Technikon if you had registered at another institution|
Click here to Download Application Form Pdf
- Submit your application form and all the necessary documentation including application fee before closing date.
- An SMS will be sent to you informing you of the status of your application thereafter a letter of confirmation.
- Current matriculants who qualify based on their Grade 12 mid-term performance, are provisionally admitted pending the submission of their final matric results and subject to availability of space.
- Successful applicants will receive an admission letter, together with a registration guide, which reflects the registration dates and orientation programme. It is important to note that all applicants who wrote the National Senior Certificate (NSC) are required to write the National Benchmark test (NBT) before they are allowed to register for their 1st year at University.
- MANUAL SUBMISSION
You can submit your completed application forms by hand at any of our admissions Offices in Alice or East London Campuses.
- SEND VIA EMAIL
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION FORMS via Email
- After completing filling the application form make sure you save your form using your name and surname e.g. SAM MHLANA
- Scan all your other documents (ID, RESULTS, PROOF OF PAYMENT OR ANY OTHER REQUIRED DOCUMENTS) and make sure you also save these using your name and surname e.g. SAM MHLANA
- Once you have all your documents please email to email@example.com
- Make sure that your email address or cellphone number that you write in your application forms is working for us to contact you.
1. PLACEMENT PROCEDURE
- Once a completed application form has been returned, the applicant’s name will be placed on the application list of the residence of first choice.
- Applications will be selected on application date, admission criteria and diversity targets.
- Once an applicant is selected, a written offer of accommodation will be sent, including information regarding procedure, conditions, etc.
- If the applicant is not selected for any residence, his/ her name will remain on the application list of the residence of first choice for possible consideration during future placement opportunities.
- Placement in a residence does not imply that admission to any academic degree, diploma or certificate course, or selection course has been obtained. All prospective students’ final acceptance and eventual registration as students remain subject to compliance with the necessary admission requirements of the UFH.
- All residence related enquiries should be directed to Residence Manager at: 040 602 2040