University of the Witwatersrand Application Procedure 2022
University of the Witwatersrand Application Procedure 2022 – See Details Below:
- Application overview
- Find an academic program.
- Applications are handled centrally by the Student Enrolment Centre.
- Before applying, PhD/Masters by Dissertation applicants should contact the school concerned to identify a suitable supervisor for their intended studies.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply online. An application guideline is available.
- No more than two choices of degree and/or diploma are permitted.
- Please take note of closing dates, admissions requirements and general regulations.
- All postgraduate applicants are required to pay an application fee of R200. Current University of the Witwatersrand students who apply online are not liable for this fee. The Application Fee Account details are as follows: Wits University Application Fees
Account number: 200 346 385
Swift Code: SBZAZAJJPlease quote your Person Number when making payment as your Reference
- Certain programs require additional departmental forms (listed on your to-do list of the online application). Please complete and submit within the time frames for submission. Applications that remain incomplete are withdrawn by the University.
- All uploaded academic qualifications, and other official documents must have been certified within the last 3 months. Copies of all academic qualifications you were registered for are required.
- Applicants who are requested to provide an Academic Transcript and Degree Certificate are reminded that we require these documents for all tertiary qualifications. Credit certificates or statements of results are not acceptable. Applicants who are currently studying are required to upload their Final Academic Record only once their final results become available towards the end of the academic year.
- Once your application is complete in terms of the requested documentation, it is referred to the relevant School for assessment.
- Each application is considered individually. There is no set time frame as to when decisions will be made, however, most schools will make a final decision at the end the academic year or the beginning of the new academic calendar
- If you need to amend your application, please.