University of the Witwatersrand Banking Details 2022
University of the Witwatersrand Banking Details 2022 – See Details Below:
Methods of payment Payment should be made in full before the due date(s).
• Payment can conveniently be made by means of an EFT and the bank transfer form (M65). This form is attached to the fee account, which shows the amount due.
• Please ensure that your student number appears as a reference on the M65 form, in order to enable immediate payment allocation.
• Payment can also be made at the following banks:
Bank: Standard Bank
Account Number: 002 891 697
Branch Code: 004 805
IBT No. : 131 B
SWIFT Code: SBZAZAJJ (International students only)
Bank: First National Bank
Account Number: 622 7055 1015
Branch Code: 210 554
SWIFT Code: FIRNZAJJ (International students only)
• Payments made directly in the respective banks will reflect on the same day in the student account.
• Payments made from other banks will reflect within 2 working days in the student fee account. Credit and debit card payments with a CVV number can be made through the self-service portal using Master/Visa cards only. For this option visit https://self-service.wits.ac.za/
• If students wish, payment may be made at the Cashier’s Office, Ground Floor, Senate House (hours are 08:00 to 15:30). Only bank guaranteed cheques will be accepted as one of the alternative methods of payment.
• For any payment queries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR contact Mosia Tsima on (011) 717 1538.