University of Venda Online Application 2022/2023
University of Venda Online Application; The applications body of University of Venda, invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes for the academic year 2022/2023
University of Venda
ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM
Welcome to University of Venda – Online Application System. The Vice Chancellor of University of Venda, invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes for the academic year 2022/2023
- Applicants are required to apply online through this portal and follow instructions given to complete their applications. Payment can be done directly into University of Venda bank account.
- In case of Technical Problems during the application process please contact our IT Staff. For issues to deal with courses of study and clarifications of Entry requirements please contact our Admissions office.
- Applicants must: Carefully read and understand the Programmes Admission Requirements
Below is other information about universities and colleges in South Africa you may be interested in; Click on the respective LINKS to view full details
Below is the step-to-step guide towards the online application process. We encourage prospective students to read through thoroughly before proceeding to the application steps provided below.
How to Apply
Ready to apply to the University of Venda, and join one of the best universities? Select the appropriate online application in this section and learn about the steps you’ll take to complete the application process. You’ll also find instructions about submitting academic records and any other required documents, as well as information about tracking the status of your application after you’ve applied.
APPLICANTS ARE HEREBY ADVISED THAT THE 2022 APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE ONLINE
The following information is crucial for the successful completion of an online application process
• Only South African undergraduate applicants are to apply on online application wizard
• To apply online, you should be having a South African Identify number, Cell phone number, email address, and credit / debit card with cv number to pay R100 application fee online.
• During online application process, you may save and return at a later stage to resume the application process.
• Applicant will be required to create a pin consisting of 5 digits
• Scan and upload a copy of I.D. document or passport, Grade 11 report or statement of grade 12 results or copy of Matric Certificate
• Complete your application by pressing ‘submit ‘button
• You will then get a student number
Comprehensive Web Application Process
ALL APPLICATION ENQUIRIES SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO STUDENT ADMINISTRATION:
Phone: +27 15 962 8959
Phone: +27 15 962 8953
Phone: +27 15 962 8974
Phone: +2715 962 8882 / +2715 962 8954
Phone: +27 15 962 9347 / +27 15 962 9348
STEPS ON ONLINE PAYMENT PROCESS
Step 1: Amount to be paid: R100-00
Step 2: Click on the option which says “pay by credit card” for payment by credit or debit card.
Step 3: Enter the following credit/debit card details
- Card Number
- Card Holder Name
- Expiry date: Months and Year
- CVV Numbers: the last three digits at the back of the card
Step 4: Click on PAY NOW
Step 5: You will get a screen which says, “Authentication is required for the purchase”. From this screen there will be a message saying:
- To proceed with your purchase, please submit the One Time Password (OTP) that has been sent to your cellphone.
- Enter the One Time Password (OTP) on the space provided and click NEXT
Step 6: You will get a screen with the following message: Successful E Payment, press exit. You will immediately receive a payment receipt notification from the Univen support via email address you provided stated as follows “Thank you we have received your application fee″. You can return to the Online application web page and continue your application”.
Other important Notes:
Online payment will accept payment for prospective students who will pay using credit and or debit card with CVV number at the back of the card. Any card without CVV will not be accepted.