University of Zululand Intake 2022-2023
University of Zululand Intake 2022-2023: University of Zululand announces to the general public that applications are open for the admission of prospective applicants into various undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma and other non-degree programmes for the 2022/2023 intake.
Intake to University of Zululand is open to all qualified candidates as per entry requirements. Prospective applicants should apply through the University of Zululand Online Application System or collect an application form from the admissions office or download the application form from our website.
Prospective students should also take note of the Application Closing Date of University of Zululand as you will not be able to access our online application system after the deadline.
Prospective students must make sure they have the necessary documents required from University of Zululand as your admission will be declined if you do not have the required documents. The documents required for your admission can be found in our entry requirements in the links provided below.
Mode of application and other necessary information such as fees structure and University of Zululand bank account details are also being provided in various links below. We encourage prospective students to thoroughly go through the admission requirements of University of Zululand to prevent mistakes during the online application process or when filling out the application forms.
The university has limited spaces in the residences. Therefore, students are encouraged to apply on time.
Note that admission into an academic program does not automatically mean a successful admission into the university. Successful candidates will be notified if they are successful to pursue or programmes.
Note that you are advised against submitting false documentations and forged information. This is illegal and an offence punishable by law.
- The duly filled forms must reach the Admissions Office not later than the date indicated on the advertisement and the Admission Forms calling for applications for the particular admission season.
- Only applicants who meet the required minimum entry qualifications for the University should submit the application forms.
- All new students are required to report for the orientation programme during the week preceding the beginning of the academic year. (i.e., 1 week before the start of the programmes).
- Successful applicants under private sponsorship will be registered only after they have paid the required semester University fees.
- Fees paid will not be refunded.
- All students, if accepted, are expected to conform entirely to University regulations as stipulated in the Students’ Handbook.
- The deadline for registration for first year students will be two weeks from the first day of the orientation week.
- Except in exceptional circumstances, no student will be allowed to change subjects/courses later than the Friday of the fourth week after the beginning of the first semester. Transferring from one academic programme to another will be allowed only where the student has the required admission criteria for the academic programme for which transfer is being sought and a vacancy exists in that programme.
- Every student admitted to University of Zululand is considered to have been committed to a particular program of study for the full duration of that specific program.
Below is other information about University of Zululand you may be interested in; Click on the respective LINKS to view full details
University of Zululand Entry Requirements
University of Zululand Courses offered
University of Zululand fees structure
University of Zululand Application forms
Note that various programmes available at University of Zululand may be opened for applications on different intake dates hence this page will be updated as soon as University of Zululand releases any of its intake dates.
Also, if you are unable to access the University of Zululand admissions or find what you needed or you have any correction regarding this post, Please, kindly DROP A COMMENT below for a prompt response.