University of Pretoria Application Form 2022/2023
UP Application Form 2022/2023; Prospective applicants should apply through the University of Pretoria Online Application System. Be sure to Check the admission requirements for University of Pretoria to know the eligibility requirements for a specific course.
Below is other information about University of Pretoria you may be interested in; Click on the respective LINKS to view full details
University of Pretoria Entry Requirements
University of Pretoria Courses offered
University of Pretoria fees structure
University of Pretoria Application forms
All applicants must follow the steps below:
Mode of Application
The University of Pretoria has an Online Application System. All applications must be submitted online together with the prescribed application fee.
The application is processed, a student number is allocated and the required documents are electronically recorded. If you do not submit all the required documents, the application will not be processed.
The University has detailed instructions for the completion of an ONLINE application via the website of the University of Pretoria. Please follow this accurately to ensure that the process runs smoothly.
Online Application Instructions
The Online Application System is intended for use by new prospective students submitting an application to UP for the first time. It is not intended for students presently registered at the University of Pretoria.
To use the Online Application System you will need the following:
- internet access
- an email address which you can access regularly, because as soon as you submit your online application, a student number (EMPLID) will be sent to this email address as confirmation of receipt.
- UP applications open on 1 April of the year preceding the year of study.
- Each prospective student must complete only one online application. On the online application the University of Pretoria offers a first and second choice in terms of what you wish to study. All applicants should fill in both a first and second choice on the online application.
- Once your online application has been processed, you will receive a student number(EMPLID).
- Receiving a student number (EMPLID) does NOT imply that you have been accepted by the University of Pretoria yet. Admission is a separate process that your application undergoes after being evaluated by the relevant faculty.
- It is in your best interest to complete your own online application. The University of Pretoria does not make use of representatives, agents or agencies during the application process. If you choose to make use of representatives, agents or agencies, you do so at your own risk. It is of utmost importance that you provide your personal email and postal addresses to enable the University of Pretoria to communicate with you directly.
- For the application for Distance Education admission (Faculty of Education) please visit the “Distance Education ” web page before you apply. Different rules are applicable.
- It is important to note that should you wish to study the selection programmes BSc(Arch)(Architecture) or BSc(Int)(Interior Architecture), you must indicate them as your first choice on your application, or you will not be considered for these programmes. It is also recommended to indicate the other selection programmes as your first choice on the online application.