Vega School Online Application 2022/2023
Vega School Online Application; Welcome to Vega School – Online Application System. The Vice Chancellor of Vega School, invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes for the academic year 2022/2023
- Applicants are required to apply online through this portal and follow instructions given to complete their applications. Payment can be done directly into Vega School bank account.
- In case of Technical Problems during the application process please contact our IT Staff. For issues to deal with courses of study and clarifications of Entry requirements please contact our Admissions office.
- Applicants must: Carefully read and understand the Programmes Admission Requirements
Below is other information about universities and colleges in South Africa you may be interested in; Click on the respective LINKS to view full details
Below is the step-to-step guide towards the online application process. We encourage prospective students to read through thoroughly before proceeding to the application steps provided below
- Click on the Apply button, complete the application form and pay the non-refundable application fee of R700 online.
- Look out for your Application Confirmation Letter that includes login details to your personalised portal where you need to upload the required documentation to complete your application.
- Upon review of your documentation, you will receive an Offer to Study letter. A R2000 non-refundable* pre-registration fee is due upon acceptance of the Offer.
*refundable only if admission requirements are not met.
- Register and pay your registration fee online when Registration for 2022 opens in January 2022.
Please remember to upload the following documents to your personalised portal (Step 2):
- Copy of your ID
- Certified copy of your Passport (for international students only)
- Certified copy of any qualification obtained, plus academic transcripts / latest results
- An original certified copy of your National Senior Certificate or equivalent / latest results
- Mid-term / final results from the student portal (rollover IIE applicants only**)
- New IIE student – student applying or registering for a qualification for the first time with The IIE.
- Rollover IIE student – registered or previously registered student moving from higher certificate to degree, diploma to advanced diploma, or degree to postgraduate qualifications within Vega or from any brand of The IIE. (Exempt from the application fee)
***Returning IIE student – registered or previously registered student returning to complete the same qualification with The IIE. Eg, 1st year student moving into 2nd year. Application process does not apply to returning IIE students. (Exempt from the application fee)