Western TVET College Online Application 2022/2023
Western TVET College Online Application; The applications body of Western TVET College, invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes for the academic year 2022/2023
Western TVET College
ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM
Welcome to Western TVET College – Online Application System. The Vice Chancellor of Western TVET College, invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes for the academic year 2022/2023
- Applicants are required to apply online through this portal and follow instructions given to complete their applications. Payment can be done directly into Western TVET College bank account.
- In case of Technical Problems during the application process please contact our IT Staff. For issues to deal with courses of study and clarifications of Entry requirements please contact our Admissions office.
- Applicants must: Carefully read and understand the Programmes Admission Requirements
Below is other information about universities and colleges in South Africa you may be interested in; Click on the respective LINKS to view full details
Below is the step-to-step guide towards the online application process. We encourage prospective students to read through thoroughly before proceeding to the application steps provided below.
This is an APPLICATION PROCESS
No walk-in applications available!
- Submit documentation – you will receive notifications via email about your progress.
- Please read the minimum requirements before you apply.
- Westcol reserves the right to discontinue a programme based on insufficient student numbers or to move it to another campus.
- You need an active e-mail account as we will be communicating with you through emails.
- You must continuously check your email to ensure that you do not miss any communication.
- All documents to be submitted should be originallycertified copies and the certification should not be older than 6 months.
- Please make sure that you scan the documents in PDF format:
- Grade 12 certificate/Statement of results/Latest school report/DHET certificate
- ID document
- Proof of residence