University of the Witwatersrand Mechanical Industrial and Aeronautical Engineering Department
University of the Witwatersrand Mechanical Industrial Department – See Details Below:
The School of Mechanical, Industrial and Aeronautical Engineering is structured to supply a solid grounding in fundamental engineering science, with an emphasis on generalized problem-solving skills.
Our graduates are leaders in a wide variety of professional engineering practices. They add the strengths of their engineering education to problem-solving in related fields such as management, consulting, law, medicine, and government.
The streams of Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering have been at the forefront of engineering in South Africa for just over one hundred years.
- To carry yourself proudly. To treat yourself and others with respect and generosity.
- To nurture and develop the heart of the community of which we are apart.
- The determination to see every endeavor as an opportunity and the passion to see it through to the end.
- The attitude of always doing your best – and then doing even better.
- To recognise the importance of, and continuously reimagine ways to play.
University of the Witwatersrand Mechanical Industrial and Aeronautical Engineering Department Contact
University of the Witwatersrand Mechanical Industrial Contact – See Details Below:
Please feel free to contact us. If you are a prospective student, kindly explore our programmes. In addition, there is a vast amount of information on the University website should you want to Study at Wits. These pages provide help on how to enrol, as well as fees and funding information.
School of Mechanical, Industrial and Aeronautical Engineering
University of the Witwatersrand
Room 101, South West Engineering Building
Braamfontein Campus East
Johannesburg, South Africa